About Alexis McKeown DPM, ND
Dr. Alexis McKeown’s Podiatry training taught her that a lot of foot and ankle issues are connected to something other than the affected area’s challenging her patients. She realized that she could be more effective for her patients by combining her conventional western training with a more holistic approach, which led her to earn a degree in Naturopathy (ND).
- Staff Podiatrist, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, Seattle
- Sports Medicine Fellow, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle
- Marigold Therapy Certification for Plantar Warts – London, England Resident Physician, Atlanta Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Dermatology/Pathology Fellowship – Alpharetta, GA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, University of West Georgia (Chemistry and Biology)
Dr. McKeown has an inclusive practice welcoming all patients. Some of her special interests include Senior/Geriatric Podiatry and overall health, diabetic limb salvage, reconstructive foot surgery, and foot issues involving special needs children.
BlogPurpose: To assist you in achieving sustainable weight loss. This is not just about weight; it’s about letting go of old thought processes and patterns to allow you to move through life with more ease. You will recommit to yourself and develop a “do it anyway” attitude. Questions that need...What is Semaglutide? It is an injectable prescription medication that can assist with long-term weight management. There are also oral options as well. How does it Work? It is a glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1) analog approved by the FDA as a treatment modality for improving glycemic...